I understand about not wanting to make payments for awhile. Just got through
making payments on my iPad pro in May and my iPhone in January. Just wanted to
point out one more thing that the Verizon rep said and that is you don't get
sometimes good support from other carriers or people willing to help like you
do with Verizon and coverage is another thing she pointed out to me too and
those were pretty much the deciding factors for me.
She told me this when I said I thought Verizon was a little more expensive than
other carriers.
Sent from my iPhone