I am not sure about copying a whole book from Voice dream reader to dropbox but
I copy various documents and such all the time. When I tap and open a document
or PDF or whatever at the top of the screen I choose document. It then has
choices to export the document. I then select copy to dropbox and follow the
steps for doing this in a Dropbox program.
Hope this helps,
Sherry Goslinghh

Sent from Sherrie's iPhone