I think I got my apple series 3 watch about two years ago. I don't know how I
have been able to get along without it for so long. I sometimes read my email
on it, read messages, use the timer. I only have two faces on it but that works
for me. Sometimes I answer a phone call with it but I have a hard time knowing
who is calling so don't use that part very often. I'm always forgetting the
date so that's very handy for me. Also, I have many alarms set on it.

Sent from my iPhone