Hi,

Yes.  It can be a juke box that fits in your pocket among so many other things.

And yes, this list has been awesome to me!

James B  -----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: LOL, what good is the mute switch if Voice Over shouts out the
name of the incoming call

I really like my iPhone 8.  Although I use my iPhone mainly as a media
player.  However, it is so cool to be able to anser phone calls on the
same device that I can listen to my audio books or audio dramas.  What
I usually do, is stop my Voice Over speech when I'm listening to
something so that if I do receive a phone call, I can answer it
quickly with the 2 finger double tap.  I bought my iPhone because so
many blind people have them and they are all basically the same
device.  This list has been and still is very helpful to me as I'm
still learning my iPhone 8.  I still haven't updated to IOS 13.51, BUT
I'll probably update to 14 when it comes out.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9tSpwxQSTB8EO88KnMmETeu2NWBJwVB7AnKfyg2UKOgAg%40mail.gmail.com.