Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Phone does not vibrate on ring.

Yay, Carolyn, we're so happy for you. That's got to be such a relief that
your phone  is working right again. It's so strange when you think about it,
it happens with our computers, and even our phones, where things get
strange. Then rebooting the computer or phone makes all the difference in
the world. I've even had things get strange on a few of the  flip phones.
And as a bonus, Dave will be relieved too. Wayne is saying No seriously,
I've learned over the years that using and figuring out issues with these
electronic goodies takes a lot of persistance and patience. and now from me,
Arlene, that's so true, it does take a lot of patience, I've seen Wayne work
on these computers and the phones and he's very persistant, taking the time
to think of what could be wrong, and works at it until he can solve it.
That's a good thing that's rubbed off on me too, instead of calling for help
right away, and sometimes I can get whatever it is straightened out..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carolyn" <4carol...@windstream.net>