Talk Back is a screen reader, not a voice. It uses the Google Voice by default.

Marie
-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 5:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Siri problem

Talkback is the most common Android one; Voice Assist is one for Samsung. I haven't heard it. I can take JAWS way better than the Ivona voices.

I like Siri and Samantha, so haven't tried any of the other ones for my iPhone. I've heard Douglas Walker's male voices on his phone on the Hadley videos, and they don't appeal to me. It is better though, that we have the choices to make.