I'm not sure if this is possible, but I wanted to pose the question to the list to find out.

I own an iPhone 8 running iOS 13.5.1.

Here's the scenario. You're using your iPhone while waiting outside for an Uber pickup, then a thief snatches it out of your hand. They take off running. You have only a few seconds to react, but normally you start screaming "STOP THIEF" or something too that affect immediately.

How about you could simply say the phrase "Hey Siri: STOP THIEF"

Then Siri would do the following on your iPhone:

1. Activate the front camera and take a picture.

2. Activate the back camera and take a picture.

3. Upload a copy of those photos to the iCloud linked to your account.

4. Set screen brightness to 0.

5. Lock phone and screen.

6. Disable fingerprint sensor, so only inputting the correct pin will unlock the phone.

7. Play a loud pitch Siren or alert notification sound at the highest volume level.

8. Continue to secretly take a photo every 30 - 60 seconds using the front and back camera, and upload the photos to the iCloud, not overwriting the other photos.

Now maybe I'm coming off here sounding like a lunatic, but I feel that such a Shortcut would be nice to have just in case you encounter a situation like this.

Can this be done? If so, what are the steps?

Also is there a site or blog featuring useful iOS shortcuts members have freely contributed. Ones you can easily import to the Shortcuts app on your iPhone?

Now I realize this list is filled with a bunch of people just looking for a reason to ridicule member's who post any question they personally deem as "Dumb." I'm hoping you will simply ignore/delete this thread and don't even bother posting a reply if you happen to be one of them.

I'm not posting this question to be ridiculed, but too get informed. Nothing more.

Thanks.

-Kenny