From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 7:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using iOS Shortcuts to Deputize Siri?

Kenny, and, Simon, here's what to do suggest to apple to send a command to your
phone to brick it, and even if you got it back you wouldn't be able to unbrick
it. However it could be unbricked. that would be entirely up to apple. Can't
you just see this thug going into the apple store, asking for help with the
phone and pretty soon the police walk up behind him. I believe this is your
real security. As soon as the guy comes in the store there will be an alert
that the phone belongs to you, while they making out to the guy like they are
working on the phone, and someone else in the store would be calling the
police. If apple had it where you could send a code from either your apple
watch or another phone to send a specific brick code  for your phone. I believe
if this was done right it would certainly discourage the thieves from stealing
iPhones or any other connected apple device. any thoughts?

Wayme