I want to record some tv shows using my iphone, and then edit them so I can
keep them. I have my tv app on my phone which allows me to record the shows but
how can i record them and then transfer them to another recording app? Is there
a way to put recorded content, record it again, using a recording app and then
edit it? Anyone have any info on good apps to use to do this?
shirley