Richard, a problem. The link went to the Canadian apple store if that makes
sense so I couldn't use. I have the apple store app. Just to make certain I
will get all the pieces, I am looking at a lightning to sd card reader. Is that
correct? Will that write to the card from files? It says nothing about an
adapter so making sure. Thanks for your excellent help!

Reggie Alvarado