From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mária
Orovcíková
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looking for a bluetooth headset

Hello list,
please, would anyone recommend a single bluetooth headset (exact model)that can
be paired simultaneously with two devices at the same time, and supports
seamless switching between Iphone and Apple watch without having to switch the
headset off/on each time.
I need the heased to listen to GPS navigation only, but seamless switching
between two devices is necessary for me.
Please, I don't want Apple Airpods.
I know the subject has been discussed here, but unfortunately I lost the thread.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Maria

https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C0af8f1de0d064680c18108d81d9603ea%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637291877443670211&amp;sdata=tGMqlQRXHf8OmWkp8lUW96V0rDhSeDO1PcA2bKVQvVk%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F6b652f37-a447-97aa-0d24-b3361c2cb60b%2540gmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C0af8f1de0d064680c18108d81d9603ea%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637291877443670211&amp;sdata=BhyoJi00tIGleSOJukrFvgmXQK0YLaY9cPuRGM3feSo%3D&amp;reserved=0.