It’s $12, which would be about $267 Mexican Pesos; I thought it was free! Yes I know not everything’s free, but it’d be nice to give a demo trial?

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Kenny
Enviado: lunes, 6 de julio de 2020 10:11 a. m.
Para: viphone@googlegroups.com
Asunto: Re: audible books on mp3 players

There's also an excellent open source Windows program called "OpenAudible" that does a great job in downloading all the audible books in your library.

It saves them in .AAX (Audible Enhanced Audiobook) format. You can also have it automatically convert all the downloaded .AAX audiobooks too MP3 (DRM Unprotected) format.

It's completely accessible using any screen reader. Here's the link to download it:

https://openaudible.org