Hi,

The Verbatim keyboard is battery only.

Jenn

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Verbatim bluetooth keyboard/how to and going out of town with
iPhone

Anyone who has the verbatim Bluetooth keyboard.  Where can I get a manual or
a podcast or something that tells me how to use it? What do I use to charge?
It came with no cable.  Thanks so much to anyone who can give me info
concerning this product.  It has been talked about here, but I am completely
clueless.

Another question.  What do I need to know about taking my iPhone with me? I
will not be going out of the country.  Can I tap into another wifi with
another password and does that take out my wifi here? Remember, new to
iPhone, no laughing too much! (smiles)

Reggie