I will try it, but I'm not sure it will work because the calls show up on
my phone as individual numbers of the callers not my office number. For
instance, if a person with the number 555-2478 calls my work phone, then
the number 555-2748 shows up on my cell phone not my work number. Thanks
for the suggestion.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>