Hi Melissa & List;

Well, I just bought a plantronics Bluetooth "Legend" earpiece
It is without a doubt the clearest one I've ever heard.

Their is no static at all!

It's not stereo but, it actually has the sound of a full sized headset.

When I worked for Verizon, we used their wired headsets exclusively.

And, the Bluetooth headset sounds as good if not better.

You could probably find it on amazon for around $100.

And, it gives you the battery life and, it allows you the ability to answer the
call by using the word "answer".

Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone!