From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mervin
Keck
Sent: Saturday, 18 July 2020 5:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Peacock TV

I just called my new cable provider and I will bee receiving this at no charge
beginning in august  because I am subscribing to a 210+ channel package that
includes Peacock, Netflix, Epix, and several other movie services. For another
$20 I could have HBO Max and a few other services but unless the sports are
something I can’t live without I’ll settle for what I already have.
I’m already amazed at the difference between Spectrum on the iPhone and Comcast
Xfinity on the iPhone and I haven’t even moved from Florida to Pennsylvania yet.
Merv