Hi List,

I did a Google search and was not encouraged with the results regarding AT&T
and Accessibility support. They do have a National Center for Customers with
Disabilities and its phone number is 866-241-6568. However, this center appears
to be for those with hearing or speech impairments who are unable to use the
regular voice network. They have a special rate plan for those who are
qualified and certified to have the requisite impairment and the application
form to apply can be found at this website:

https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/pdf/TAP-disability-certification-form.pdf

I accessed another website where they had contact phone numbers posted to see
if they had an Accessibility Customer Support phone number but was discouraged
to see that each of those numbers were housed in separate images that
Fusion/JAWS would not read.

If anyone else has better information regarding AT&T Accessibility customer
support contact info, I'd love to hear it. Personally, I'm glad I'm on Verizon.

Alan Lemly