me too.

I never use auto lock.

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 3:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Problem With Auto Lock

I've got auto lock turned off on my iPhone.  I like to decide myself
when I want to lock my iPhone.

On 7/25/20, Donald ball <donbal...@gmail.com> wrote:
     If you buy the phone and you get it in just press tripple home and
you are in God's hands.

On 7/25/2020 7:19 PM, 'cwc' via VIPhone wrote:

I am having a problem with my screen not locking when the phone is not
in use. When I sit the phone down, it usually will lock the screen
after a short period. I have had it set at

 1 minute with uncertain results.

It has been a problem for some time. Now it is getting worse

I have been reluctant to move to the SE 20/20 because the store that I
normally would  purchase any phone from  is not available. I am
considering ordering the phone and winging it, but I am not
comfortable with that idea yet.

iPhone 5SE

Using OS 13.6

list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/27a52dd7-7dcf-4b6e-bfd4-238d90807b43o%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/27a52dd7-7dcf-4b6e-bfd4-238d90807b43o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/393ffc21-68ae-9011-ce9f-012d16ddbd8e%40gmail.com.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9twocvO%3DRNXnB4FbYvrNpPz9pzMnwWqdUDyKBht7%3Da2Ag%40mail.gmail.com.