From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donald
Roberts
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2020 9:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looking for an accessory

Since my new iPhone S E 2020 has no headphone jack, please assist me in
locating that device which has a headphone jack and a lightning plug so one can
charge the phone while listening to it.  What does it cost?  Where do I get it?
 And, approximately what should I be willing to pay for it?

Thanks much.

Don Roberts

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MW2PR1901MB2201449CF4890CBC93328CE0AC700%40MW2PR1901MB2201.namprd19.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MW2PR1901MB2201449CF4890CBC93328CE0AC700%40MW2PR1901MB2201.namprd19.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.