Hello,

I do this frequently. In my case, after saving the FB photo, I open my Camera
app and choose the "photo / video viewer" option.

By default, this highlights the most recent photo which is the one I just saved
in FB. I then choose the "share" option at the bottom left of the screen.

This brings up my "share sheet" with many choices. Again in my case, the
"recognize with Seeing AI" option is not immediately there. I must choose the
"more" option on the "share sheet" which then brings up an expanded list of
share options. "Recognize with Seeing AI" is near the bottom of this expanded
list.

Perhaps you may also have the Seeing AI option under the "more" button of the
"share sheet".

The process is clumsy but it does the job. I wonder if anyone has made a "short
cut" to perform all the steps needed.  I am using IOS 13.5, Voiceover, and the
latest Seeing AI app.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB