From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jennie Facer
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Verbatim keyboard, contact off list?

That door is just for the keys. It does nothing.

Jenn

You must first learn to follow before you can lead.

On Oct 20, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I found where the stand for the keyboard is.  Still do not know where the
battery is.  What is the door on the back that opens and there seems to be a
USB port.  Is the on/off switch the button that slides to the left and
right?  Email is:

reggie.alvar...@gmail.com

Thanks for any help.  Once I get it paired it will be better.

Reggie