Today I used my Refreshabraille 18 for the first time in church. I had it
paired with my iPhone and I used it with the notes app to take notes. That
worked quite well. Now I would like to try going a step further.

In church we sing from 5 to 7 songs, have a short Scripture reading at the
beginning, another a little further on, then sometimes have a different reading
for the sermon, and another short Scripture reading at the very end. I have a
notebook full of words to songs I have copied that are used in this church and
I keep the songs we are going to sing each week in the front, then put them
back by alphabetical order afterward. Either I stuff two or three volumes of my
Bible in my backpack with the worship notebook or i just copy out the passages
for the week and put them in the worship notebook with my music. Although I
don't know if I can advance through a song fast enough to use the
Refreshabraille and iPhone for singing, I would like to try it and I think I
could move fast enough to read the Scripture passages if I had them ready. I am
wanting to know which app would be best for putting everything for one Sunday
morning in a file in chronological order so that I could just follow through as
we progress from beginning to end, stopping only when I go to Notes to take
notes during the sermon. I would want something without a lot of other buttons
or options where I could sync the text file onto my iPhone and work through it
and also hopefully have it hold my place in the file when I leave the app and
come back, Does anybody have any ideas as to what app would be best for trying
this?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl