Sandy, are you successful pairing then reconnecting more than one device?

My initial few thoughts on this experience are I loved the price point of the
Braille Writer. I like using the center joystick to interact with my phone. The
braille input though, isn’t thrilling me, and I am learning how much I liked
the reading side of a braille display. I didn’t realize that.

Traci