Well folks, I think your best bet would be to find a bible app which
includes a study bible offering that feature. Word of Promise has a study
bible available. The other really popular bible app is called Youversion.
There are doubtless other accessible bible apps. It's probably worth a
visit to Applevis to look in their app directory. Also, there may be web
sites which offer this capability. Google would likely be the best approach
here. Best of luck.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 8:31 AM Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Estaer,  a concordance is a Bible study
>
> tool that lets you look up a word and find every verse in the Bible where
> that
>
> word occurs.
>

> Love in
>
> Christ
> Marty
> If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will
>
> agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot,
> full
>
> of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1,
>
> 2020

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2020/04/personal-power-ios-edition.html?m=1
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Check out my blog at: