From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Hank Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: adding audible audio books to itunes to put on my phone?

Hello am using jaws 14 latest itunes.
how do I put my books from audible in to itunes on to my phone?
Hank

--
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/hanksmith2011
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
zello:
hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011