Change the subject please

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kelly
Pierce
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 9:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: can you import favourites from ie or crome onto your phone?

Yes.  IE used to be able to be imported through itunes. If that is no longer an
option, try importing them into Chrome on your desktop.
Your Chrome desktop browser needs to be signed in to a Google account.
Be sure the sync feature is turned on, the default.  To access the Chrome
bookmarks on your iPhone, download the Chrome browser from the ap store and
sign into the same google account you used with the Chrome browser on your
desktop.

Kelly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOQRLb-nwMp149PZQJzDSvMQjH33Qqt4ccfmL1X__PCk8LnMfw%40mail.gmail.com.