Hey, one more reason to go ahead and get that SE.
Arnold

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone Six

On Aug 22, 2020, at 2:52 PM, Candy Lowe <candyrl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Arnold, in this particular case, The dimmed button does work when you tap on
it.  Your problem is your iPHONE  6.  My friend is having the same problem.
She can not add anything to her cart, and when she taps on the add to cart
button which is dimmed, nothing happens.  I have the Iphone SE 2020 and it
works fine even though the button is dimmed.  Hope this answers your question.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1127DBF0-594C-431B-8D8F-B74D33EFCEF3%40gmail.com.