Hi Garth, I have been told that I sould use Navigon along with this program.
Will you do a podcst on navigon?  Also let me know if you would run the two
together. That being navigon and Ariadne.  I can't thank you enough for the
info on Ariadne.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Garth Humphreys
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iBlindTech 27 is out. Ariadne GPS

Hi All

This week's episode is a quick look at the app Ariadne GPS. This is not your
standard walk through of all the app features. Instead, this time I wanted
to show one of the use cases for the app. In other words, I wanted to show
you why I find the app so valuable in my day to day life. The episode is a
recording of myself using the app on my bus ride to work.  I hope you enjoy.

Click here to play Episode 27
<http://www.iblindtech.com/storage/iBT-027-AriadneGPS.mp3>

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe
to the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast
info.