Hi all,

I have a strange problem. The onscreen keyboard on my SE 2nd
generation running iOS14 will not display. Everything was fine until
this afternoon when I connected a bluetooth keyboard to fill out a
form in safari. I turned off the keyboard when I was finished with the
form and ever since my onscreen keyboard is not displaying. When I go
into an edit field the phone makes a sound like it thinks there is a
bluetooth keyboard or braille display connected even though there
isn't.

I have turned bluetooth off and back on again. I have unpaired my
braille display and my logitech keyboard, all with no change in the
problem. I have also rebooted the phone. Now I am fresh out of ideas.

Can anyone think of something else I can try?

Any help is appreciated.

Kim

--
Kimberly