Well, I have both a Windows 7 64 bit laptop and a Macbook Pro 2012 model. I like them both, and switch to them on a daily basis. I am on my laptop more recently because what has been new in the Windows world over the last week. But say I go on Skype tonight I will switch over to my mac because I love Skype for this platform. I use both computers for recreational purposes only. I also have an iPhone 4, but certainly do not use it as a computer and never wil. They are just not on par compared to the mac or PC in my opinion.

Christopher Hallsworth