Is the email address you're sending to the same one that you use as your
Apple ID?  If so, try sending each text individually to a different email
address.

This is how I forward a text message to an email address if the email
address is in my iPhone contacts:

1. Double tap the unopen text message, swipe up / down to, More, and double
tap.

2. Swipe right to, Forward, and double tap.  This puts me on the, To field,
so swipe right to, Add contact button double tap to open.

3. Locate the contact and double tap, find the desired email address and
double tap, swipe to the, subject line and enter something into the field.

4. Swipe to, Send, and double tap.
Note:  when you receive the text message it will be an attachment to the
email.

This is how I forward a text message to an email address that is not  in my
iPhone contacts:

1. Double tap the unopen text message, swipe up / down to, More, and double
tap.

2. Swipe right to, Forward, and double tap.  This puts me on the, To field,
so type in the email address.

3. Swipe to the, Subject field, and put something in here.

4. Swipe to, Send, and double tap.
Note:  when you receive the text message it will be an attachment to the
email.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!