From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My thoughts on Siri and the iPhone 5

Ok, this is where the iPod Touch or iPad or iPad Mini comes in, as at least
I can try Siri with VoiceOver before committing to an iPhone 4s or 5.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 24/10/2012 16:15, Kawal Gucukoglu wrote:
> Hello Chris.
>
> Before you buy your  phone 5, you should try Siri with Voice Over.
>
> Kawal.
>
> On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:11 PM, Chris <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I tried Siri on a carer's iPhone 5 today. What I can't get over is the
fact it just recognized my voice instantly without training. I said hello,
it said hello back. Then I said how are you? It said I'm very well. I then
asked what the weather is like. It then brought up the Weather app. The
carer is fully sighted so of course does not need VoiceOver. But she told me
about the Weather app opening.
>> I just find this amazing because I tried a few third party Voice
Dictation apps, namely Vokul, on my iPhone 4, and they do not like my
unusually high voice at all. Yet Siri does!