Although I agree that it's important for blind people to participate in the
betas and provide feedback, I also agree with Wayne that you have to keep in
mind that these are betas, so it may not be appropriate for every blind person
to be running a beta on their only device.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail