Hello list,
After updating to iOS6, I have been having a strange problem with Siri.
Prior to the upgrade, I was able to tell Siri to call a particular number, for
example, "call 611" and Siri would do it for me.
Now, however, when I attempt to ask Siri to call a number it always says,
"Sorry Dan, I'm not permitted to do that for you."
No matter what number I ask it to call. The only thing that Apple support told
me was to restore to factory condition and that makes no difference either.
Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I might correct this problem?

TIA.

Dan