Do not get an iPhone seven. I have a friend who got one from a carrier when the
eight was released. His seven has problems with the battery, it will not hold a
charge any more. It also makes the charge sound repeatedly for no apparent
reason. The seven is old technology, thus cannot run optimally with iOS
fortune. Your better off getting the pixel a5. Better more modern hardware, and
fast and prompt updates. I would not invest the time in learning iOS just to
keep a spasific plan. It’s different, and since you’re an android user, you’ll
find it very locked down. Once Apple stops updating say, the iPhone SE for
example, that’s it. With Android, it doesn’t matter what Google does, you can
still get updates. iOS is polished and has a uniformity android doesn’t, you
cannot change launchers to remake your Home Screen for example.
Think twice, from one Android user to another. If you like something that has a
consistent way of doing things, iOS is good. However, if you like to tinker,
iOS will never be as costamizeble as even a rooted Android.
Daniel