From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Malcolm
Parfitt
Sent: October 6, 2020 10:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 14 sucks!!

Perhaps if people commented more constructively their opinion would be taken
more seriously.

What on earth IOS sucks is supposed to mean is beyond me!

Malcolm Parfitt

On 6 Oct 2020, at 15:35, Gerardo Corripio <gera1...@gmail.com
<mailto:gera1...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Just appreciate every day that we’ve talking phones, without needing to, as
before, buy separtely a Talks or Mobile Accessibility license. Remember too
that software is software, thus it’s very important to have more Beta testers,
but overall, for Apple to take more into account feedback from those who Beta
test. And as an afterthought, doesn’t Apple have blind folks among its staff,
to test VoiceOver for bugs?

Gera

El 6 oct 2020, a la(s) 8:08 a.m., Devin Prater <r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com