I wish I had it, I would put it on Open Drive, I have unlimited storage there and it doesn't matter how many people download it.

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 1:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: “Updated Ring tone&Alerts library”

Na it won't let me download it.  If someone can upload it to a real
system like dropbox that actually works, that would be amazing.

Cheers,

Jed

On 10/8/20, Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I had my computer tech help me begin the download of the ringtones.
What I think you need to do, is to first check the ringtones file,
then hit the sign in link, and see if you can find a link that says
skip sign in and begin the download anyway.  If someone really wanted
the ringtones, I could upload them to dropbox and send a direct
download link that I know would work.  However, that would take me
quite a long time to upload 5 gigs as my upload speed is around 80
kbps.  Good luck.