From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: when are they going to fix voiceover

You can write them at accessibil...@apple.com Or call them at 877-204-3930

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds
among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to
others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖