From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jesper Holten
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible magazines and newspapers.

Hi all.

I am Afraid  I already know the answer to this one, but thought I would ask
anyway. Is it possible to read newspapers or magazines in the news stand
folder or using dedicated apps with voiceover on the iPhone? I would
especially like to read the new Yorker and new York times. I am not a US
resident and thus I cannot access bookshares newspaper contents
unfortunately. That leaves me with accessing magazines and newspapers  the
mainstream way so to speak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Jesper.