From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Deb Cook
Lewis
Sent: Friday, 6 November 2020 5:51 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Cannot connect Airpods or Airpods Pro

There’s a long thing on the back of the airpods pro,is that the button? And yes
I’ve rebooted my phone. I actually tried to do a hard reset, but I’m not sure I
succeeded with that. It said to press volume up, down and then hold power until
it reboots, but it never came back. So I was able to just reboot it and I have
no idea if it reset. But I’ve recycled power and Bluetooth for sure.
I don’t want to reset all network settings if I can hep it because I’d have to
repair my watch and all I assume.
Ugh.