After installing whatsapp it open and tells me i need strong internet
connection  yet i have

On Nov 6, 2020 8:23 AM, "Beth G" <bethm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but it’s not giving me a audio
translation. It sounds like it is supposed to speak the translation as well
as put it in text. Is that right?

Thank you,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 5, 2020, at 9:04 PM, Maria Campbell <lucky1i...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Did you update to 14.2?

> Maria Campbell
> lucky1i...@gmail.com
>
> All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing.
> --Edmund Burke
>
>> On 11/5/2020 10:09 PM, Mike B wrote:
>> Okay, I just did a search and found it's a feature in Safari.
>>
>> Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
>> Main's Law:  For every action there is an equal and opposite government
>> program.

English,
>> but says it so fast even if I understood Spanish, I am not sure I could
get
>> it.
>>
>> But, there is a play button that shows up then that plays the Spanish at
>> more reasonable speed.
>>
>> There does not seem to be a setting for speed at all.
>>
>> I have not tried typing, but I suspect if you type, there is also the
button
>> to translate, then you may hear or be able to read the other language.
>>
>> It does also show the text of the Spanish, so it could kind of be used to
>> teach oneself some useful phrases I think.
>>

>> Richard
>>
>> "He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
>> himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient
>> hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not
>> granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" -
Edward
>> Herbert
>>

>> Live long and prosper 🖖
>>

>> Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

CJ &
>> AA MAY
>> Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 10:40 AM
>> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
>> Subject: RE: new translation feature now available on iPhones
>>

>> I Took a quick look at this new feature yesterday but couldn’t figure out
>> how to use it. I assume I would type the word or phrase in the editfield
and
>> then it would either speak or show the translation, but nothing happened.
>> Has anyone else tried it out yet?
>>
>> Alison

list.

Groups "VIPhone" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/303eb7ec-8b47-4eb6-4e82-acccae07c0ea%40gmail.com
.

you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2956283D-B1F9-4A9F-AF11-213E0F5242EB%40gmail.com
.