I've always had problems hearing the voicemail. I solved the problem was having Siri play the voicemail.

Thanks.

Judy

On Nov 18, 2020 9:40 PM, Doug Sloan <sloan...@bigpond.com> wrote:

All

Is anyone having problems with voicemail since 14.2? before updating to 14.2 when I received a voicemail message I got a message that said call 101 you have one new voicemail message now I’m not receiving anything any ideas? I’m using an iphone 8 with VO

Cheers

Doug 19-11-2020

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/013201d6be25%24ca4b53d0%245ee1fb70%24%40bigpond.com.