Well scene description is right above Media description on my 6s plus running
IOS 14.2. What iPhone do you have?

Mr. Ed

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jennie Facer
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 7:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I O S 14.2 and Night Sky

All I have is media descriptions. I don’t have scene descriptions after the
emoji suffix option.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

On Nov 20, 2020, at 6:29 PM, Mr. Ed <pink...@abe.midco.net> wrote:

Hi,

Here is how I think you have to turn it off on the iPhone 6s, 7, 8. First of
all you have to have IOS 14.2. Installed. Go to accessibility/boice
over/verbosity, then go all the way to the bottom of the list with a four
finger tap and it’s the second one up which says scene description.  Double tap
on this and when in here turn off scene description. Then below that is apply
to apps. If you open this up it shows all your apps and they are all selected.
If you don’t want scene description turn off on a certain app you unselect it.

Mr. Ed