It boils down to personal preference. I don't like the voice that comes with read2go app. I wish we could remove modulation from it. I like the native voiceover voices more than VR Stream voices, but can never approve of app specific voice.
Again it is the matter personal preference.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: Reading Bookshare books

Yes, if you like the Acapella voices it is certainly better.
Or,you can use VoiceOverto read but that presents some other issues.
The Acapella voices that come with the Read2Go app will read continuously if you want them to, which is great. If you turn them off and use VoiceOver, itwill only read to the end of a given section. A sectionmight be as little as a page, or the entire book; it depends on how the book is setup. In either case, in my opinion, anything is better than the Victor Reader voice for Bookshare books.

HTH,
Richard

Sent from my iPod