From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Font Size With Safari

Richard,

Is there some keystroke that will give me the font size, so if I increase the
percentage of the page scale I'll be able to tell if it's changing font or not?
 I tried double tapping on the format button the other day, noticed it was at
100%, so I didn't try increasing it.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.