Yes indeed! The person on the other end sure saved my bacon today. lol
Still having a small problem though, and that is that I can't even manually
switch the airpods between phone and mac. If they are connected to the phone,
on the mac side they just won't connect. And same happens on the mac side, they
for whatever reason don't connect to the  phone. I'm using an iPhone SE 2020
and a 2015 macbook prO. It's one thing not to have automatic switching not
work, but I need to at least be able to switch manually.

Enviado desde mi iPhone