Hi everyone, I hope you all have a merry Christmas. So I used this app to read
some mail. I also used the Seeing a i app.  Now when I say I read mail, I
usually just read the envelopes. The seeing a I app is the one I got better
results from. I am going to try reading barcodes with both apps as well. I will
let you all know what I find out.  I did actually open one piece of mail and
again reading the document I got better results with the seeing a i  app.  I
know that the developers for these apps are on the email list so I want to let
you guys know that I am not at all, saying anything bad about any app. I am
just giving my opinion on my comparisons. I hope you don’t take what I am
saying in a bad way.

Thank you so much for developing these apps.

Lelia

Sent from my iPhone