Okay. At least I'm not crazy, exactly!

Thank you.

Vicki

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 3:02 PM
  Subject: Re: side switch on IPad mini

  You are not finding it because it doesn't exist. I just popped my wife's iPad
mini 5th gen out of her case and double checked.
  '

  Richard

  "You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a
Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young."
  "Why, what did she tell you?"
  "I don't know, I didn't listen."