I had the same problem and I did not know what to do about it.

-----Original Message----- From: CrazyEyez
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 6:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Drafts not deleting from email

Thanks for that.
Its been driving me crazy for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Joney Owen <talk2o...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had this problem the other day. It was making me crazy. You could be out of the draft mailbox, but it always showed them at the bottom and when you open it to delete it it would simply put it back there so, I started another one and just put random keystrokes end and then canceled when it suggested delete I press the delete it did not instead it showed me both drafts I could hit the delete then and it deleted them so they were side messages. They have not returned since then. A strange way out, but it works.

Sent from my iPhone