For me that only happened when I hadn’t realized my mute switch was flipped.

On Dec 31, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Fazil <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is ringing now, Thank you very much!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone5S Doesn't Ring?

The setting that controls calls on other devices is in your iPHone 8, under
settings, Phone, Calls on other devices.
Open that and make sure your 5S is selected.
They have to be on the same WiFi network, otherwise, it should just work.
HTH,

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep
space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was
young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

I’m not the card shark